Rochester Images -> Pathfinders -> Town and Village Pathfinders -> East Rochester -> Local Government
From the first Board of Trustees to the dozens of current municipal officials, East Rochester has always had people who look after the interests of the community.
The first Village Board in 1906 (left) and municipal officials in 2002 (right)
|The East Rochester Municipal Building, constructed in 1903 to house village offices, is shown on the left. It was replaced by the East Rochester Municipal Center, shown on the right, which was built in 1978|
| Previous | Next |